Below you will find the specs for the parts used on this project.
Anet A8 Plus Original Specs
- Brand: Anet
- Printer Type: DIY
- Nozzle quantity: Single
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Nozzle temperature: Room temperature to 250 degree
- Build volume: 300 x 300 x 350mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Memory card: TF card
- LCD Screen: Yes
- Print speed: 10 – 120mm/s
- Material: ABS, HIPS, PA Wood, PETG, PLA
- Material diameter: 1.75mm
- Language: Chinese, English
- File format: G-code,JPG,OBJ,STL
- XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
- Voltage: 24V
- Working Power: 220V / 110V
- OS Support: Windows, Mac OS
- Voltage Range: 100-240V
- Current (mA): 15A
- Connector Type: SD card, USB
- Product weight: 10.0000 kg
- Package weight: 12.0000 kg
- Product size: 61.20 x 46.20 x 57.30 cm / 24.09 x 18.19 x 22.56 inches
Anet A8 Plus X, Y, Z, Stepper Motor Specs (Latest Specs i could find) – These are not correct! I will update soon! These are old motor specs!
I used these same motors for the Bowden setup. Found them on Ebay.
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Step Angle Accuracy: ±5% (full step, no load)
- Voltage: 2.8V
- Current per phase: 1.68A
- Resistance per phase: 1.65Ω
- Resistance accuracy: ±10%
- Inductance per phase: 3.2mH
- Inductance accuracy: ±20%
- Holding torque: 3.6 Kg·cm (0.4 N·m)
- Moment of inertia: 54 g/cm^2
- Weight: 0.28 kg
- Orientation torque: 150 g/cm
- Length: 40 mm
- Temperature rise: 80°C max (rated current, 2 phases on)
- Ambient temperature: -20°C ~ +50°C
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ min, 500VDC
- Shaft radial play: 0.02 mm max (450g load)
- Shaft axial play: 0.08 mm max (450g load)
- Max. radial force: 28N (20mm from the flange)
- Max. axial force: 10N
Duet 2 Maestro Product Specs (From duet3d.com)
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor: SAM4S8C: 120MHz ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller, 1024Kb memory, 128Kb RAM and many peripherals.
- Dedicated Ethernet module: Low level networking is handled by a separate module, this leaves the main processor free to do precise stepper pulse timing and implement other advanced features.
- Super quiet TMC2224 stepper drivers: SPI controlled and capable of up to 256 microstepping with optional interpolation from any lower microstepping setting to x256.
- On board High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- 3 heater channels for a heated bed and dual extruders
- Temp Sensor Support: Four channels capable of thermistor or direct PT1000 support. Add-on daughter board available for PT100 or thermocouple support.
- 3 PWM controllable and 1 always-on fans. Fans voltage can be selected across two banks from either the input voltage or 5V for added flexibility.
- Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of up to 1.6A peak motor current, the bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (limit to be confirmed by thermal testing).
- Servo Support: One hobby style servo on the expansion header.
- Additional Motor Support: Headers for two external stepper drivers with step/direction/enable interface and optional configuration via single wire UART (TMC2208 or TMC2224).
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the Duet Web Control web interface. There is no need for an app install, internet connectivity or cloud service to sign up for yet you can control your printer, upload and start prints from the browser.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface. No need to compile your own firmware.
- Also connect via USB or serial if desired.
- Most printers supported: All common 3D printer geometries are supported, with easily modified configuration templates for popular designs. Along with 3D printers a wide variety of CNC machines and laser cutters can be controlled.
- Firmware support for mixing nozzles
- Touch Screen support for the PanelDue controller provides a full colour graphic touch screen controller with virtual keyboard. Also talks G-code for maximum flexibility.*
- It is also compatible with the low cost 12864 LCD .
- Advanced Calibration Support: Use an optional add-on of DC42’s highly repeatable contactless IR probe combined with advanced firmware features for more accurate printer calibration. Many other probe types are also supported.
- Power monitoring to allow for state save on power fail.
- Beta support for the Duet3d Filament Monitor both magnetic and laser versions.
M3D QuadFusion Print Head Specs (From printm3d.com )
Filament Printing Temperature – The Quad 3D Print Head is capable of printing any 1.75mm filament with a printing temp of 255°C or below.
Nozzle – It comes with a 0.35mm nozzle standard, and you can purchase 0.5mm, 0.75mm & 1.0mm nozzles as an add-on.
Dimensions – 80 x 80 x 85 mm.
Motor – The Quad 3D Print Head uses four bipolar stepper motors running at a standard current of 525mA at up to 24V.
Filament Crush Distance Control – The Quad 3D Print Head uses fixed dimension idlers, but allows idler replacement for crush distance adjustment. The default idler configuration is meant to accommodate “rigid” filaments such as PLA and PETG.
Cooling – The Quad 3D Print Head offers numerous attachment points for motor cooling, cold section and/or part cooling fans. The Quad 3D Print Head includes one cold section/motor cooling fan and two nozzle/part cooling fans.
Bed Sensing – In addition to their usefulness in attaching cooling fans, the attachment points of the Quad 3D Print Head allow for installation of bed sensors such as IR or inductive probes.
DotBit Dual Drive Extruder | Used for Bowden Setup
1. The extruder utilizes an internal gearing ratio of 3:1 together with precision cnc-machined hardened steel drive gears to give you a compact powerhouse for all your applications.
2.Whether you require high resolution prints with small nozzles or high-flow prints with big nozzles the optimized gearing ratio combined with our industry leading drive gears provides unparalleled pushing power and lightning fast retractions in a lightweight and compact package.
1 x Plastic Dotbit Extruder
1 x Screws Package
KINGPRINT 12864 LCD Controller Board Specs
- Using a large screen 12864 LCD (3.2′), it can support 8 GB
- With a SD card base on back, put slicing file into the SD card and select the file on the LCD, then can be printing
- With product encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print
- Plug and play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support
UEETEK MKS MOSFET Specs
- Color: Red.
- Material: PCB.
- Size: About 8.8 * 6.7 * 3.3cm/3.5 * 2.64 * 1.3inch(L*W*H).
- This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer.
- Made of high quality material, it is durable and long lasting use.
- Equipped with large heatsink, the maximum electric current is above 30A.
- You can use Ramp1.4 or heatbed of MKS mainboard directly to output signal control.
- It can be used 5-24V number signal control.
DC 24v to 12v Step Down Converter (Used for Print Head LEDs)
- DC 24V to DC 12V Step Down Converter. (15-40V Wide Range Input) Max Current 2A 24W.
- Waterproof alloy housing makes the converter ideal for use in a wide range of applications including vehicles, security systems, hospital equipment, telecommunications etc
- Built-in over-voltage, under-voltage, overload, over-heat and short circuit protection
- The length of the line is about 12CM, slim, small volume, easy installation.